Sunday, November 29, 2009

LA Awaits!

I'm getting very excited for the impromptu trip to LA next weekend. Eight girls will be descending on Hollywood. This past weekend has been all about wardrobe planning. I think I'm all set for Saturday night... just have to figure out Sunday's outfit. I'm thinking shorts (not the bootie kind), sheer drapy black tank, brilliant blue light scarf and patent ankle booties that make my legs go all the way to heaven. My theme song for the weekend: ZZ Top - She's Got Legs.



Perfecto.

Spent the better part of this afternoon with Annie and Jenn helping them figure out their wardrobe choices. I won't reveal what Annie's going to wear... but it's going to be like nothing she's ever worn before. And out of this world. I'm really excited to see her in it.

I've been browsing on different LA Street Style blogs and on Style.com to get some inspiration for the trip. The below are my favourites:



Definitely expect an update apres trip.

The agenda so far:

Staying at the Roosevelt (again)
Pre drinks at Dakota or Katsuya
Dinner at Beso
Then hopefully Voyeur or Teddy's... or.... anywhere there's a party.
Fingers crossed I have another run in with Leo DiCaprio ;) That would be swell.

2 comments:

  1. what about underwear? jewellery? make-up? More details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post pictures! ... not of my underwear.

    But basically... black bra, black cuff & bracelets, smoky smoldering eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!