Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Wish List

My daily Shopbop email the other day blew me away with some fantastic summer looks. I'm getting really excited to branch out this summer in the way of wardrobe. And especially excited to try out some stuff in LA that I wouldn't ordinarily wear in Vancouver.

Here's what's on my wish list:

Diane Von Furstenberg Harem Pants - I'm apprehensive about buying clothes online and doubly apprehensive about buying pants online due to my height and the standard length of pants. I will for sure be on the search for these pants in LA. They listed at an entirely affordable $165. Hello Harem pants. Plus, I'm really loving the side slits. Hot.


White Jeans by J Brand - I'm not sure if I would get up the guts to actually leave the house in these fabulous jeans, but I love them all the same. It's really only those girls who are a tall size 2 that can get away with skinny white jeans. Yes, I may have some body image issues...


Red Dolce Vita Sandals - I'm always on the look out for flat sandals and these ones fit the bill. Unfortunately, they don't come in size 11.

LAMB heels - These scream sex on legs. These are worth cramming my feet into a size 10.

Now I just a) need a new job with a higher salary or b) need to win the lottery.

3 comments:

  1. Those white J Brand jeans remind me of a slim-cut white trouser I tried on at H&M and really liked; too bad I was in between sizes...I opted not to get them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think skinny white jeans are a good staple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those DVF pants!

    Thanks for the add, btw... will put you on my Fellow Fashionistas blogroll right now!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!